Wednesday 18 April 2012

My First WorkShop

This weekend i had the honour of teaching my first workshop at the Canadian Haunters Convention .. I would like to thank Matthew Flagler and his family for the hard work they put in every year to make this a great event . Next year will be April 12-14 2013 in Hamilton Ontario  make sure you mark your calendars . We will be putting together a great body paint competition that will be the talk of the streets . Keep an eye open for all the details .

The write up on the website for my workshop
Here are a few pictures form my work shop .. i would like to thank everyone that came to the workshop ( people came just for my workshop or came Saturday then came back just for me ) . I hope you all learnt something that will help you take you FX Makeup to the next level

I had 20 people in the workshop then a bunch came when i was painting


Hard at work

Was asked to paint Jeff for a photo shoot so i used it as demo for the workshop





Not finished .. you will have to wait to see it done when i get the photo shoot pics back

2 comments:

  1. Morris Street Cemetery2 May 2012 at 04:46

    We took your workshop. It was incredibly valuable. You were an excellent instructor. We learned a great deal and had fun doing it. It would have been well worth the trip to Hamilton (7 hour drive)for just your workshop alone! We will absolutely take it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words... I want to thank you for taking my workshop and i will be posting if there are any others coming up so keep checking back. I even learned a great bit for when i get to teach another one

      Thanks
      GORDO

      Delete